Monday, June 21, 2010

Emergency Addendum!

Well, I just got done getting ready for bed, was wanting to get a good night's sleep as I take great pride in my ability to prepared in every aspect for any new job. I noticed, as I was closely examining my face in the mirror, that I am developing a good set of smile (what appear to be permanent) facial lines. Hhhmm...

I am second guessing my "welcome" face (which I have practiced in the mirror and has involved a lot of variations of smiling) and thinking that I might need to develop a good stoic face (which involves more jaw clenching and stiff lips) to welcome customers...not that I want to appear unhappy, but a nice intensity wouldn't hurt. Plus, anything to preserve the sanctity of my future ability to be beautiful, right? Oh, the sacrifices we make to look presentable to future generations.

I guess an occassional smile now and then won't hurt. I just hope that later in life, I can remember all these sweet moments that have developed the roadmap of lines on my face...I hope the lines point to a bright future full of laughter! I am sure they will!

Sweet dreams of mochalatte proportions, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment